- Modeling process. IS. Quality Management and the SI. Capitalization of experience. Communication and partnership (MAE).
- Project management, standardization and experience capitalization.
- Studies and achievements in methodology, modeling, knowledge management, e-commerce. Technology watch.
- Software architecture, drivers, and applications for specific machines (social security).
- Websites: professional and artistic, user management, inventory management, administration.
- Reverse-engineering from Java to UML (Master project).
- Data management system (under UNIX).
- Tools in graphic production (for AutoCAD).
- Automation of laboratory experiments (with programming of the real-time acquisition module).
- Software Distribution with security (smart cards, encryption).
- Software for terminal emulation on PC.
- Embedded Software: low-level software and application for car rental.
- Hardware and software development of an autonomous text-processing system for blind people.
I Work in compliance with standards.
I look for quality and performance.
I am respectful of technical, financial and strategic constraints.
I prefer the efficiency, security and simplicity.
A significant example: the choice of the html version. The version 5 is not standardized. The choice of 4.01 is the right one (see w3c standards).